Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Occubee is looking for a Head of IT Support Operations & Cloud Engineering to build and lead a team, work directly with our product to develop and optimise processes.
What does Head of IT Support Operations & Cloud Engineering do?
- Managing the Cloud Engineering and IT Support Operations teams
- Development of the Occubee product in the area of infrastructure (cloud engineering)
- Supervision and implementation of solutions to optimise the platform
- Execution and implementation of the product development strategy in cooperation with the Technical Solution Advisor
- Product support supervision (Tier 1 & Tier 3)
- Supervision of the following tasks carried out by Cloud Engineering & IT Support Operations teams:
- Configure, monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Building and configuring cloud infrastructure for Occubee clients on the European and LATAM markets
- Performance optimisation, problem solving, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, etc.).
- Analysis and cost control of individual infrastructure components
- Cooperation with product-oriented engineering teams: Core Development (programmers, engineers, testers), Business and Data Analysis, Customer Success and Product Management
- Cooperation with suppliers and distributors of cloud services
- Being a trusted advisor to our enterprise business customers
- Cloud engineering auditing in terms of functionality and security gaps
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience on similar position
- Technical attitude and knowledge of the software development process
- Experience in product development and/or DevOps
- Technical team management
- University degree in a related field
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platfrom and SaaS model
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Dedication to fast solving of arising challenges
- English B2
- Willingness to develop in the field of cloud engineering and platform operations
What do we offer?
- Multinational environment
- Good base salary and a bonus system in addition
- Partial remote work
- Working not only in polish, but also multinational environment
- Additional bonuses visible below
Do you feel you meet all the requirements and like what we offer?
You don’t meet all the requirements, but you have a feeling that this job is almost tailored to you? Send us your application, we will talk about your expectations and check if we are looking for each other. We will be very pleased whether you want to become a member of the Occubee team.