Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for IT Support Ops Specialist , who will be a part of Engineering and Operations team.
What does IT Support Ops Specialist do?
- First Tier support for Occubee platform
- Set up, monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Build and configure cloud infrastructure for Occubee clients on the European market and LATAM
- Analysis and optimization of performance, problem solving, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- Maintain the continuity of operation of the Occubee platform
- Build a customer-centric culture and developing proactive customer support
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Linux administration (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience with administering containers (Docker, Kubernetes) will be considered an asset
- Analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, communicative Spanish will be considered an asset
- Willingness to develop in the field of platform operations
- Willingness to work in shift mode combined with on-call duties
What do we offer?
- Multinational environment
- Good base salary and a bonus system in addition
- Partial remote work
- Working not only in polish, but also multinational environment
- Additional bonuses visible below
Do you feel you meet all the requirements and like what we offer?
You don’t meet all the requirements, but you have a feeling that this job is almost tailored to you? Send us your application, we will talk about your expectations and check if we are looking for each other. We will be very pleased whether you want to become a member of the Occubee team.
Benefits for you
Private medical insurance
Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
Integration events and company events
Weekly Pizza Meetings
Integration with board games