Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for Cloud Engineer, who will be a part of Engineering and Operations team.
What does Cloud Engineer do?
- Set up, monitor, and automate cloud infrastructure using Azure.
- Analyze and optimize performance, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
- Maintain the continuity of our platform’s operation.
- Develop recovery strategies for all systems.
- Create Infrastructure as Code solutions using Terraform.
- Automate tasks using Ansible.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of Linux administration (RedHat, Ubuntu).
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform.
- Experience with administering containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience in managing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Good understanding of Cloud networking.
- Fluent in English, with communicative Spanish skills considered an asset.
- Certificates such as AZ104: Microsoft Azure Administrator, AZ305: Design Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions or similar will be considered an asset.
What do we offer?
- Multinational environment
- Good base salary and a bonus system in addition
- Partial remote work
- Working not only in polish, but also multinational environment
- Additional bonuses visible below
Do you feel you meet all the requirements and like what we offer?
You don’t meet all the requirements, but you have a feeling that this job is almost tailored to you? Send us your application, we will talk about your expectations and check if we are looking for each other. We will be very pleased whether you want to become a member of the Occubee team.