Cloud Architect / Big Data Architect
At 3Soft S.A. we are passionate about helping our clients implement a Data-Driven Business approach. We are a dynamic team of over 100 professionals. With almost 20 years of experience in the industry, we’ve become a leader in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Data Management, and Business Automation, and we’re looking for a talented individual to join our growing organization.
About the role
Aa a Cloud Architect you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions for organizations. You will be also responsible for developing cloud strategies, designing architectures, managing cloud infrastructure, monitoring performance, ensuring security and compliance, and collaborating with other team members and stakholders. Your role will be crucial in helping organizations leverage cloud technologies to achieve their business objectives while reducing costs and improving efficiency.
What does Cloud Architect / Big Data Architect do?
- Designing solutions based on cloud technologies
- Designing solutions in the area of computer networks, service and system integrations
- Designing security mechanisms for developed concepts
- Designing cloud-native solutions
- Actively participating in meetings with clients and potential clients (presales)
- Selecting hardware and software components necessary to implement developed concepts
- Developing concepts for migration to the cloud or collaboration of existing systems with solutions created directly in the cloud environment
- Implementing selected functionalities of designed solutions
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar or expert position in computer network management or operating system administration
- Higher education in computer science or related field
- Willingness to continuously develop professional skills
- Experience in securing and designing environments for financial institutions
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with AWS/AZURE cloud environments
- Very good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- English language proficiency enabling reading and creating technical documentation as well as participating in business meetings with foreign clients
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Technical documentation creation skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Spark, Yarn, HDFS, KAFKA, RANGER, KNOX, APACHE DRUID, Impala, HBase)
- Familiarity with containerization concepts and experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Knowledge of one of the automation tools such as ANSIBLE, PUPPET, SALT
- Development experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, Scala, C++, C#
- Certifications confirming the above skills
What do we offer?
- Professional development through the opportunity to work with Big Data technologies
- Involvement in diverse and technologically advanced projects
- Flexible working hours
- Clear career path
- Participation in training, language courses, etc.
- Sport and culture benefit card
- Medical care
- Integrative trips, etc.
- Employment stability