Below you will find the Personal Data Controller’s Information Clause according to the GDPR which applies to the processing of your personal data if you do not have a special relationship with us, e.g. if you are only a user browsing our website.
Personal Data Controller’s Information Clause according to the GDPR
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU.L.2016.119.1, as amended), hereinafter: the GDPR, we inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is 3Soft S.A. with its registered seat in Katowice, ul. Gawronów 6.
- For all data protection issues, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract, to handle the order process, to contact you commercially and to provide you with commercial information, offers, marketing, promotional content and to provide you with access to the content collected on the site using electronic communication means.
- We process personal data on the basis of consent or in the legitimate interest of providing contact, responding to inquiries, providing information, as well as in cases where the law imposes an obligation to process such personal data or when such processing is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract to which you are a party.
- In the case of providing commercial and marketing information, the purpose of processing is to provide you with commercial information, offers, marketing and promotional content by means of electronic communication, as well as to provide you with access to the content collected on the site – the legal basis for processing is the consent you have given, as well as the Administrator’s legitimate interest in sending marketing information in accordance with the consent you have given (direct marketing) – Article 6(1)(a) and (f) GDPR.
- The categories of personal data we process depend on the purpose for which you contact us and the relationship we have, and typically include: phone number, address, business name, first and last name, function (representative or contact person) and email; we are committed to using only the data that is necessary each time.
- The recipients of your personal data may be entities that process data on our behalf under an agreement, including our IT support and entities that cooperate with us, as well as entities authorized to access data under the law.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization, and if it is, this will be done in accordance with the law.
- Your personal data will be stored until the final completion of a contract, an order process or marketing activities, as well as for contact for marketing purposes, and for the duration of the time necessary for defense or assertion of claims, and, if you have given your consent to the processing, until you withdraw that consent.
- You have the right to request access to your data, to have them rectified or erased, to have the processing of your personal data restricted, the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal, by sending an email to email@example.com; we will exercise these rights under the terms of the GDPR.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- We do not make decisions about you that are based solely on automated data processing, including profiling.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failing to provide them will result in the inability to process orders, conduct marketing activities or contact us.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer in the person of Mr. Paweł Bociąga, whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of our registered office, indicated in point 1.
Detailed information on personal data processing
- Information for contractor’s employees: See
- Information for contractor’s representatives (commercial company): See
- Information for contractors (individuals): See
- Information for job applicants: See
- Information for job applicants (recruitment through a recruitment agency): See
- Information for members of bodies: See
- Information for shareholders: See
- Information on video surveillance: See
We endeavor to ensure a high level of security regarding the use of our website by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access. Data transmitted via the contact form on our website are protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Notwithstanding the above, we recommend caution and the use of software to protect yourself against so-called malware and other dangers associated with the use of the Internet (anti-virus, firewall).
Using our application involves sending requests to the server on which the website is stored. Queries sent to the server are recorded in server logs. The logs include, in particular, information about your IP address, the date and time of the server, as well as information about the web browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in server logs are not used to identify you. They serve only to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to third parties, with the exception of persons authorized by law.