Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for Customer Success Integration Manager, who will be a part of Customer Success team that serves SMB clients in Poland and LATAM.
What does Customer Success Integration Manager do?
- Coordinate the integration process for new polish and LATAM clients which requires strong Project Management and Polish and English communication skills
- Seamless handover from Account Executives which requires good team people skills and ability to ask the right questions
- Organizing and moderating the meetings between client’s team and internal teams – this requires strong organizational and customer facing skills
- Coordinating the communication between multiple teams – requires strong people skills
- Running demonstrations and statuses for clients – requires great customer facing skills
- Internal cooperation with marketing, sales department, Data Analysis department to provide the best customer experience during the onboarding process
- Ability to ask right questions, and answer to the point
- Following up clients and internal teams due to accomplishing the task which requires being goal oriented and proactive
What do we expect from you?
- Polish and English (at least at C1 level), if you additionally speak fluent Spanish that is perfect!
- Strong Project Management Experience/ Customer Success Tech or Onboarding Manager Experience
- Conducting multinational business meetings experience (at least 2 years) and ability to provide business examples to clients
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Being a team player
- Openness to understand the Occubee platform thoroughly
- Being oriented to understand and solve the problem, not finish the task
- Openness to work extended hours sometimes (usually once a week) – we usually work flexible hours then
Good to have:
- Ability to explain tech to non-tech people
- SaaS environment experience
- Spanish C1
What do we offer?
- UoP/B2B – you choose what works better for you
- Good base salary and a bonus system in addition
- Partial remote work
- Working not only in polish, but also multinational environment
- Additional bonuses visible below
Benefits for you
Private medical insurance
Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
Integration events and company events
Weekly Pizza Meetings
Integration with board games