At 3Soft S.A. we are passionate about helping our clients implement a Data-Driven Business approach. We are a dynamic team of over 100 professionals. With almost 20 years of experience in the industry, we’ve become a leader in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Data Management, and Business Automation, and we’re looking for a talented individual to join our growing organization.
About the role
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the infrastructure and systems for the storage, processing, and analysis of large volumes of data. You will be also responsible for data ingestion and integration, data storage, data processing, data transformation, and data retrieval. Their primary goal is to ensure that data is available and accessible for analysis and decision-making by data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders. And you will definitely join the team of experienced IT enthusiasts focused on cooperation and building a positive work atmosphere!
What does Data Engineer do?
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data engineering
- Designing, implementing and maintaining data infrastructure in the cloud and on the Hadoop platform
- Supporting the data analytics team in developing software for processing large data sets
- Preparing and processing data in a more accessible form for the Data Science department
- Developing and optimizing database structures to improve reporting processes
- Participating in architectural design, innovation and the development of new analytical processes
- Writing complex queries (SQL, Scala, Python, Java) to optimize data ecosystem performance
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Linux (preferably RHEL) and SQL
- Knowledge of HQL, Hadoop infrastructure (Hive, Spark)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (SnowFlake, DataBricks, Azure Data Factory) is a plus
- Willingness to learn and gain experience in the field of Big Data
- Ability to create batch files
- Experience in working with clients in English
- Logical and analytical thinking skills
- Commitment, creativity and resourcefulness
- Knowledge of Java, Scala, Python is a plus
What do we offer?
- Professional development through the opportunity to work with Big Data technologies
- Involvement in diverse and technologically advanced projects
- Flexible working hours
- Clear career path
- Participation in training, language courses, etc.
- Sport and culture benefit card
- Medical care
- Integrative trips, etc.
- Employment stability