Head of Sales & Marketing
Are you a highly skilled sales executive with a passion for technology and innovation? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to drive growth and build a sales strategy that can take a company to the next level? Then look no further than 3Soft S.A., a leading software house that is looking for a Head of Sales & Marketing to join their dynamic team of over 100 professionals.
At 3Soft S.A., we are passionate about helping our clients implement a Data-Driven Business approach, and we’re seeking a Director-level Sales executive who shares our passion to lead the company to the next level of success by driving revenue growth across EU markets. With almost 20 years of experience in the industry, we’ve become a leader in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Data Management, and Business Automation, and we’re looking for a talented individual to help us continue our growth trajectory.
About the role
As our Head of Sales & Marketing, you’ll be responsible for architecting a sales strategy that includes enterprise and mid-market sales in the EU, selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, and negotiating complex deals. You’ll work closely with our technical departments to build partnerships that support sales and collaborate with our product and marketing teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the sales process.
As the company grows, you will be responsible for building a high-performing sales and marketing organization that delivers consistent results and contributes to the company’s overall success.
You will report directly to the CEO.
What does Head of Sales & Marketing do?
- Creating and implementing a sales and marketing strategy that includes enterprise and mid-market sales in the EU, selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, and negotiating complex deals
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and increasing market share
- Securing new contracts, including contract negotiations, and managing the entire sales process
- Working closely with our technical departments to build partnerships that support sales and collaborate with our product and marketing teams to ensure a cohesive approach to the sales process
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish the lead requirements needed to meet the inbound and outbound sales objectives
- Managing and leading a team of sales and marketing professionals to drive results and exceed goals
- Preparing forecasts and KPI reporting for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning
- Monitoring markets, trends and competition, and analyzing data to better understand client needs and expectations
What do we expect from you?
- A strategic thinker with a passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience in IT services or products in European markets and a track record of exceeding quota; extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices in IT industry
- Ability to plan and implement a sales strategy, and to influence cross-functional teams; strong leadership and team building skills to drive actions
- Excellent negotiation & problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing and leading a team, including setting team objectives, providing guidance and coaching to team members, and ensuring that team members have the necessary resources and support to succeed
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Excellent English language skills
- Knowledge of the latest IT technologies
- Knowledge of the specifics of the markets in the Northern Europe, including trends, client behaviors, and competition – is a plus
What do we offer?
At 3Soft S.A., we’re committed to investing in our employees’ professional development and growth, and we offer a positive and collaborative work environment that encourages innovation and creativity. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset.
If you’re looking for an exciting new challenge and want to join our data-driven family, apply today and help us scale our business to the next level!