Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We are looking for Customer Success Integration Manager, who will be a part of Customer Success team that serves SMB clients in Poland.
The person at this position is responsible for coordinating the implementation of the Occubee platform at the client’s site.
The implementation process includes cooperation with internal departments such as: Data Science; Data Analysis, Developers.
If you combine project management with soft skills, there is a good chance that you are the person we are looking for to join our team!
What does the Customer Success Integration Manager do?
- manages the onboarding process for new clients
- organizes and moderates meetings between client’s team and internal teams
- coordinates communication between multiple teams
- runs demonstrations and statuses for clients
- cooperates with marketing, sales & data analysis departments to provide the best customer experience during the onboarding process
- creates documentation – tutorials/video for clients together with the product team
- answers client’s inquiries via email and ticketing system
What do we expect from you?
- ability to speak and write in English (B2-C1) if you additionally speak fluent Spanish that is perfect!
- to have an PM experience – at least 2 years
- to be a customer-centric team player focused on the common goal rather than only on yours
- to be result oriented –to take responsibility for the steps that you need to undertake to provide the final result
- to enjoy talking to people, to be fearless and willing to respond to objections, questions and doubts
- to have experience in running demonstrations for clients and manage meetings for multiple participants
- to be tech-savvy or at least to be positive about exploring the product you will work with every day
- to have an experience of using multiple tools – i.e., CRM, Project Management tools & communicators
Good to have:
- Ability to explain tech to non-tech people
- SaaS environment experience
- Spanish C1
What do we offer?
- Remote work
- Multinational environment
- Language courses
- Integration events and company events
- Technical training
- Additional bonuses visible below