Occubee is a cutting-edge SaaS platform, which enhances retailers and manufacturers impact on their financial and operational performance by optimizing their supply chain processes. Occubee provides demand forecasting and replenishment by using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Occubee is looking for a IT Support Operations Team Leader, to plan and coordinate the ongoing work of the Support Team in a way that ensures timely handling of service requests (first line of customer support for external customers and the development department).
What does IT Support Operations Team Leader do?
- schedule team work in shift mode combined with on-call duty (TL availability during business hours)
- control the results and work efficiency
- supervision the ServiceDesk system based on ITIL and ITSM standards
- coordinate communication between support lines and preparing an action plan in consultation with other support teams
- preparation and analysis of reports, creating documentation and knowledge base based on solved issues
- supervision over the following tasks (among others):
- set up, monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure
- build and configure cloud infrastructure for Occubee clients on the European market and LATAM (based on, among others, Teraform)
- analysis and optimization of performance, problem solving, identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- maintain the continuity of operation of the Occubee platform
- build a customer-centric culture and developing proactive customer support
- analysis and cost control of individual infrastructure components
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience in similar position (Product support, Team management, DevOps, ITIL/ITSM standardized systems Support)
- Experience with systems using Spark, NiFi and Python
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform and SaaS model
- University degree in a related field
- Dedication to fast solving of arising challenges
- Analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English, communicative Spanish will be considered an asset
- Willingness to develop in the field of platform operations
What do we offer?
- Multinational environment
- Good base salary and a bonus system in addition
- Partial remote work
- Working not only in polish, but also multinational environment
- Additional bonuses visible below
Do you feel you meet all the requirements and like what we offer?
You don’t meet all the requirements, but you have a feeling that this job is almost tailored to you? Send us your application, we will talk about your expectations and check if we are looking for each other. We will be very pleased whether you want to become a member of the Occubee team.