3Soft ranks among top Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Discovery service providers20 July 2023
For the second consecutive year, 3Soft has been recognised in Computerworld’s TOP200 ranking.
Coming in 10th place, we are among the largest suppliers of Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Discovery solutions.
In the general ranking of Poland’s leading IT companies in 2022, we ranked 238th with revenues of PLN 27,906,000. By comparison, last year saw 3Soft rank 250th, with revenues of PLN 26,351,000 at the time.
A rise by 12 spots in the primary ranking and scoring high in other areas are the result of the company’s well-thought-out implementation of its strategy. We implement customised data management solutions tailored to the customer’s business. We help decision-makers gain an understanding of their company’s situation ‘here and now’. This enables them to make better decisions. We then aggregate the data in one place, combine it with historical data and use artificial intelligence to forecast the future situation. This is what the full implementation of a Data-Driven Business approach in an organisation looks like. We support our customers in using the information and knowledge they already have, but which is dispersed, in an increasingly efficient, entrepreneurial way
– said Michał Krzesiak, 3Soft CEO.
Our high ranking is also a huge credit to the 3Soft staff, who put their whole hearts into their work every day. Customers appreciate our commitment
– he added.
3Soft also ranked among the Polish market leaders in 2022 in the following categories:
- Largest suppliers of IT solutions and services to the large business and corporate sector — ranked 88th (up from 96th spot in 2021)
- Largest suppliers of IT solutions and services to the trade sector — ranked 31st (down from 29th spot)
- Largest suppliers of IT solutions and services to the energy sector — ranked 34th (up from 44th spot)
- Largest suppliers of IT solutions and services to the industrial sector — ranked 93rd (down from 89th spot)
- Largest suppliers of IT solutions and services to the banking sector — ranked 66th (up from 68th spot)
- Largest maintenance service suppliers — ranked 67th (up from 77th spot)
- Largest software suppliers — ranked 84th (down from 73rd spot)
- Largest third-party licensed software suppliers — ranked 46th (down from 27th spot)
- Largest custom software suppliers — ranked 47th (unchanged)
Notably, we have moved up three spots in the largest suppliers of Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Discovery solutions ranking. The ranking’s top spots were claimed by the largest companies in the Polish IT market, including Asseco Poland, SAS Institute, IBM Poland and SAP Poland.